A series of research project that explore viable explanations to a number of common questions brought up within the VC, specifically. Questions we hope to answer some day:
- Why does blood feeding work?
- If we are deficient in a nutrient, why can’t we just take supplemental pills?
- Is there any evidence of a substantial “energy” that could be fed upon?
- Can a cause be found within our genes?
- Using 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Promethease, SNPedia to study multiple vampires in comparison.
- Is there something in our donors’ blood that repairs our own genes? (Requires comparative genetic analysis between vampire and donor.)
Sounds interesting? Let’s get started.
I would like any and all interested in participating in this study to e-mail me at email@example.com expressing interest in comparing genetic information with other physical vampires (sanguinarians), or otherwise those who feel their state is genetic/hereditary. No results will be published unless all parties agree. No personal names or other information in regarding identity will be published, either.
Head over to one of these services to order your kit. (will update in time.)
Already have an account in one of these? Download your Raw DNA data by going into your account settings and hitting ‘download.’ On 23andMe, you will see this in a drop-down under your name, under “Browse Raw DNA” then continuing over to the “Download” button in the upper right-hand corner.
After this, there are a number of Third Party services (listed below). All are fantastic research tools.